FLIGHT JOURNEY BANGALORE-KOLKATA-BAGDOGRA;BAGDOGRA-KOLKATA-BANGALORE
COACH JOURNEY DARJEELING, GANGTOK: NON A/C VEHICLE
HOTEL STAY 4 STAR ACCOMMODATION
MEALS TYPE BREAKFAST & DINNER(BUFFET) OR (SET MENU)
ESCORT GUIDE EX- AIRPORT
SIGHT SEEINGS DARJEELING, GANGTOK
DAY 1: BAGDOGRA – DARJEELING (Dinner)
Report to KIA-Bangalore, Departure to Kolkata Airport, change the flight, departure to Bagdogra Airport.
Proceed towards Darjeeling which is 93 kms from Bagdogra
Check in to Hotel & relax
Dinner, Overnight Stay
DAY 2: DARJEELING (Breakfast & Dinner)
Early morning visit Tiger Hill to see a beautiful sunrise and Himalayan range like Kanchandzonga, Mount
After breakfast proceed for city tour visiting Himalayan Mountaineering Institute,Zoological Park,Tibetan
Refugee Centre, Tenzing Rock, Gombu Rock, Tea Estate (from outside), Japanese Temple and Peace Pagoda
Dinner, Overnight stay
DAY 3: DARJEELING – GANGTOK (Breakfast & Dinner)
Morning after breakfast, Hotel check out proceed towards Gangtok which is 98 kms
Check in to Hotel
Visit Alcazar show
Afternoon visit Tashi View Point, Ganesh Tok, Flower Show, Do Drul Chorten, Institute of Tibetology,
Cottage Industry and Bakthang Falls.
Return back to hotel
Dinner, Overnight stay
DAY 4: GANGTOK – (Breakfast & Dinner)
Morning after breakfast proceed towards Changu Lake
Visit Baba Mandir
Dinner, Overnight stay
DAY 5: GANGTOK – BAGDOGRA – RETURN BACK TO BANGALORE (Breakfast)
Morning after breakfast, Hotel check out, transfer towards Bagdogra Airport
Departure to Kolkata Airport, change the flight, departure to KIA – Bangalore
DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR PACKAGE
*FLIGHT JOURNEY BANGALORE – JAIPUR; DELHI – BANGALORE
*COACH JOURNEY JAIPUR,DELHI,AGRA: A/C VEHICLE
*HOTEL STAY 3 STAR ACCOMMODATION
*MEALS TYPE BUFFET OR ALAKAT(SET MENU)
*ESCORT GUIDE EX- AIRPORT
*PACKAGE COST: Rs.29, 999+5% GST
DAY 1: JAIPUR (Dinner)
Report to KIA-Bangalore, Departure to Jaipur Airport.
Proceed towards Hotel, Check In, refresh
Sightseeing: Jaipur City tour including Amer Fort, City Palace, Jai Singh Astronomical
Observatory, Hawal Mahal
Dinner, Overnight Stay
DAY 2: JAIPUR – AGRA (Breakfast & Dinner)
Today, in the morning, leave by road for Agra. Upon arrival in Agra, check into the hotel
Thereafter, enjoy sightseeing tour of Agra covering Agra Fort, Itmad-Ud-Daula and Taj Mahal
Dinner, Overnight stay
DAY 3: AGRA – DELHI (Breakfast & Dinner)
After Breakfast proceed towards Delhi, enjoy sightseeing tour covering Laxmi Narayan Temple
Parliament House, India Gate. Rest of the day at leisure
Dinner, Overnight stay
DAY 4: DELHI – BANGALORE (Breakfast)
After Breakfast visit Red Fort, Jama Masjid, Humayun’s Tomb, Gandhi Memorial, Qutub Minar
Proceed towards Delhi Airport & departure to Bangalore with wonderful memories.
PACKAGE COST: Rs.29, 999+5% GST
|FIXED DEPARTURES: EVERY FRIDAY|
- Report to KIA-Bangalore Airport at 3:30 am, flight departs at 5:45 am and arrival @ Mumbai at 7:10 am.
- After Breakfast, Proceed to Shree Siddhivinayak Temple (15Km 30min) and MahalakshmiTemple (40km 1hr) for da rshan.
- Proceed to Trimbakeshwar (10th JYOTHIRLINGA), En-route have lunch proceed to Nasik.
- Reach Shirdi check in Hotel – dinner & overnight stay.
- After darshan, have breakfast at Hotel & proceed towards Aurangabad for local sightseeing Grishneshwar (12th jyothirlinga), Mini TajMahal, Ellora caves, Aurangabad fort, BhadraMaruthi Temple & proceed towards ShaniShinganapur.
- Reach Shirdi check in Hotel (GORADIA’s LORDS INN) – have dinner & overnight stay.
- After breakfast and Check-out from Hotel.
- Proceed to Bhimashankar (6thjyothirlinga), Enroute have lunch.
- Dinner at Pune @ 8, Post Dinner, proceed to airport for Flight @ 10.30PM or 11.30PM and reach Bangalore
₹ 15499/- •Per Head on twin/ triple sharing
₹ 18000/- •Single Traveller
₹ 4000/- •Infant (0-2 years on travel date)
Coorg Homestay Packages
I. Short Stay
A Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is offered for a short time frame with in a single day keep feature. This 1 Night 2 Days (1 N, 2 D) package is appropriate for tourists, weekenders and households who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle of huge city like Bangalore.
1. The journey agent picks up the native vacationers at their house and the outsiders straight from the airport, railway station or bus station.
2. The visitors are taken from there to Coorg and so they can experience numerous worthy sights en route.
3. Notable places include Tibetan Golden Temple, Nisargadhama Island on River Kaveri, Abbi Falls, Omkareshwara Temple, and Raja Garden.
4. Check into a cushty homestay at night and have a restful and much needed sleep.
1. Get up early, freshen up, and have a hearty breakfast to start out one other busy day.
2. Check out of the resort/homestay, and proceed towards the Kaveri river to catch sight of the majestic Indian Elephants.
3. The Dubare Elephant Camp is a forest river bank where the Elephants are bathed and feed by the mahouts.
4. Enjoy the elephant rides, watch and listen to all of the chirping birds, and breathe in the fresh air from the forest.
5. Drive back to Bangalore and drop off at the residence or Railway Station.
II. Medium Stay
The two Night, 3 Day Coorg tour package from Bangalore is a perfect escape for college students, families and youngsters alike. Leisure travellers and interested tourists can take a look at the longer itinerary which is listed below –
1 First, You will be picked up by a friendly agent at the Railway Station or Airport.
2 Journey along the picturesque Western Ghats ranges to reach the popular Kodagu.
3 En route, You will be able to visit the Tibetan Buddhist settlements and River Island.
4 Check into a resort or resort at Madikeri and spend a while in leisure followed by an overnight stay.
1 An early trip to the attractive Brahmagiri Hills to seize the morning glory.
2 Moving ahead to the source of the Kaveri River at Talacauvery Temple.
3 Bathe within the confluence of three rivers Kaveri, Sujyoti, and Kanike at Bhagamandala.
4 Search some spiritual solace at Lord Shiva temple before returning back to hotel.
5 Have a lunch break and take some relaxation before continuing the pleasant tour.
6 Visit Abbi Falls, Omkareshwar Temple, and Raja Seat Park with colorful fountains.
7 Return to the resort, have dinner, and relax overnight to refresh the body.
1. Complete the breakfast and check out of the resort to bid adieu to Coorg.
2. Catch sight of the historic Srirangapatna Fort subsequent to the Kaveri River.
3. Have a stroll in the lawns and observe all of the magnificent monuments in full detail.
4. Arrive in Bangalore, followed by a drop off at the Railway Station or Airport.
III. Featured Coorg Package – 3N 4D
The featured Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is for three nights and 4 full days. It’s eminently appropriate for all those who want to soak in the fantastic Western Ghats and Coorg for prolonged durations of time. Honeymooners can take again some sweet recollections by spending some quality time in the presence of nature’s bounty.
* Early in the morning, The tour agent picks up the vacationers on the station.
* Visit a couple of locations in Bangalore and go ahead with the journey to Coorg.
* Arrive in Madikeri and check in with the group into a cushty homestay or resort.
* Some leisure time, dinner, and overnight stay with peaceful sleep time.
* Have the morning breakfast and enjoy the beauties of nature for one complete day.
* Dubare Elephant Camp is a wonderful sight with verdant forest, flora, and fauna.
* Enjoy Elephant Rides and Bird Watching while you breath in pure and clear air.
* Subsequent picnic spot is the Kaveri Nisargadhama which is a giant vacationer attraction.
* Return to the homestay or resort, have dinner and rest for a night of leisure.
* First half of the day is spent on sight-seeing at Talacauvery with temples and hills.
* The Shiva temple and Bhagamandala 3-river confluence is a must see sight.
* Return to Madikeri for lunch and proceed for an additional half a day of fun and frolic.
* Take a couple of snaps of the scintillating Abbi waterfalls in picturesque surroundings.
* Enjoy the Islamic-Gothic Structure of Omkareshwara Temple throughout evening time.
* Proceed to the seasonal Garden known as Raja Seat and sit near artificial fountains.
* View the beautiful Coorg mountains within the background as you come to the hotel.
* Have a luxurious breakfast on the final day and check out of the resort/homestay.
* On the return journey, Visit the Kushalanagar Tibetan Buddhist settlement.
* Feel the peace and atmosphere of Vajrayana monasteries and temples.
* Finish the entertaining journey with a return to Bangalore Airport or Railway Station.
Other Details of the Package
Coorg Homestay Tour Packages from Bangalore
Karnataka is famous for royal palaces, Hindu temple ruins, hill stations, and Bengaluru generally known as the IT city. Tourists and travel lovers from India and overseas can have a refreshing time at the numerous hill stations that dot this picturesque state of Karnataka. The most attractive waterfalls, forests, clouds, and grasslands can be seen at Agumbe, Kudremukh, Nandi Hills, Coorg, Chikmagalur, and Male Mahadeshwara Hills. Of all these locations, Coorg is undoubtedly one of the vital breathtaking place in the whole Western Ghats with misty peaks, coffee plantations, waterfalls, and flavorus spices.
How To Reach Coorg?
Make your Karnataka vacation a grand success by reserving a Coorg tour package from Us. We the travel company organizes an A/C car for the tourists from Bangalore, Mysore, and Madikere. Guests are assured of a pleasant and memorable time, and the holiday packages are customized for college kids, households, newlywed honeymooners ,and senior citizens. Coorg is known domestically as Kodagu, and the popular hill station is famously praised as “Scotland of Karnataka” because of its pure hospitality and scenic beauty.
We provide outstanding facilities included Bangalore to Tirupati Package at an affordable cost on a daily basis. We offer a great assistance starting from the departure point till you come back home after a divine Darshan of Tirumalaivasan. Our customer-centric Bangalore to Tirumala Darshan Package includes Pick up and drops at a predominant places near to your location in Bangalore, food, accommodation, special Darshan ticket of Rs.300 per person, Personal guidance to all significant spots in Tirupathi, guidance to tonsure.
•Every day night at 9pm, we will depart from Bangalore to Tirupathi in well-maintained, all amenities included, air conditioned Volvo Bus to Tirupathi.
•Positively, will reach Tirupati by 4’o clock early morning of the next day where our customers will be provided with a room in a hotel “Seven Hills” for relaxing themselves and to get fresh up for the Darshan.
•Then with the guidance of our expertise personal guide, our customers will first visit the Sri Padmavathi Ammavari Temple in Alamelumangapuram
•After Darshan of Padmavathi Ammavari Temple, our travellers can quench their hunger in clean and hygienic restaurant
•Our personal guide will take you from Tirupathi to Tirumala through special bus for special ticket Darshan of Balaji around 9.00 am. You can experience the divine presence of Balaji who is bestowed with powers to cure all our problems. It may two hours to have his holiness Darshan and our package travellers will be provided with two prashadha laddus for each.
•We will provide time to our travellers to shop around the temple for about 15-20 minutes.
•Our personal guide will help our customers to reach back Tirupathi from Tirumala through special bus.
•We will arrange for sumptuous lunch around 1’o clock before leaving to Bangalore.
•With the heartfelt spirituality, will depart to Bangalore in the same air-conditioned Volvo Bus.
As we offer our services in a most customer-centric and outstanding way, we ensure to charge our customers reasonably as offering the best service is our prime motto.
•We charge Rs.1,900 for adults for Tirupati Balaji Darshan from Sunday to Thursday.
•As during weekends, there will be more number of devotees flocking to the temple, we nominally charge Rs.2,050 for adults Friday to Saturday Tirupati Package from Bangalore.
•Apart from our package cost, we will not be charging anything else except Rs.150 for special food arrangements both for breakfast and lunch.
•Children below three years can have a free travel without seat.