Coorg Homestay Packages
I. Short Stay
A Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is offered for a short time frame with in a single day keep feature. This 1 Night 2 Days (1 N, 2 D) package is appropriate for tourists, weekenders and households who wish to get away from the hustle and bustle of huge city like Bangalore.
1. The journey agent picks up the native vacationers at their house and the outsiders straight from the airport, railway station or bus station.
2. The visitors are taken from there to Coorg and so they can experience numerous worthy sights en route.
3. Notable places include Tibetan Golden Temple, Nisargadhama Island on River Kaveri, Abbi Falls, Omkareshwara Temple, and Raja Garden.
4. Check into a cushty homestay at night and have a restful and much needed sleep.
1. Get up early, freshen up, and have a hearty breakfast to start out one other busy day.
2. Check out of the resort/homestay, and proceed towards the Kaveri river to catch sight of the majestic Indian Elephants.
3. The Dubare Elephant Camp is a forest river bank where the Elephants are bathed and feed by the mahouts.
4. Enjoy the elephant rides, watch and listen to all of the chirping birds, and breathe in the fresh air from the forest.
5. Drive back to Bangalore and drop off at the residence or Railway Station.
II. Medium Stay
The two Night, 3 Day Coorg tour package from Bangalore is a perfect escape for college students, families and youngsters alike. Leisure travellers and interested tourists can take a look at the longer itinerary which is listed below –
1 First, You will be picked up by a friendly agent at the Railway Station or Airport.
2 Journey along the picturesque Western Ghats ranges to reach the popular Kodagu.
3 En route, You will be able to visit the Tibetan Buddhist settlements and River Island.
4 Check into a resort or resort at Madikeri and spend a while in leisure followed by an overnight stay.
1 An early trip to the attractive Brahmagiri Hills to seize the morning glory.
2 Moving ahead to the source of the Kaveri River at Talacauvery Temple.
3 Bathe within the confluence of three rivers Kaveri, Sujyoti, and Kanike at Bhagamandala.
4 Search some spiritual solace at Lord Shiva temple before returning back to hotel.
5 Have a lunch break and take some relaxation before continuing the pleasant tour.
6 Visit Abbi Falls, Omkareshwar Temple, and Raja Seat Park with colorful fountains.
7 Return to the resort, have dinner, and relax overnight to refresh the body.
1. Complete the breakfast and check out of the resort to bid adieu to Coorg.
2. Catch sight of the historic Srirangapatna Fort subsequent to the Kaveri River.
3. Have a stroll in the lawns and observe all of the magnificent monuments in full detail.
4. Arrive in Bangalore, followed by a drop off at the Railway Station or Airport.
III. Featured Coorg Package – 3N 4D
The featured Bangalore to Coorg Tour Package is for three nights and 4 full days. It’s eminently appropriate for all those who want to soak in the fantastic Western Ghats and Coorg for prolonged durations of time. Honeymooners can take again some sweet recollections by spending some quality time in the presence of nature’s bounty.
* Early in the morning, The tour agent picks up the vacationers on the station.
* Visit a couple of locations in Bangalore and go ahead with the journey to Coorg.
* Arrive in Madikeri and check in with the group into a cushty homestay or resort.
* Some leisure time, dinner, and overnight stay with peaceful sleep time.
* Have the morning breakfast and enjoy the beauties of nature for one complete day.
* Dubare Elephant Camp is a wonderful sight with verdant forest, flora, and fauna.
* Enjoy Elephant Rides and Bird Watching while you breath in pure and clear air.
* Subsequent picnic spot is the Kaveri Nisargadhama which is a giant vacationer attraction.
* Return to the homestay or resort, have dinner and rest for a night of leisure.
* First half of the day is spent on sight-seeing at Talacauvery with temples and hills.
* The Shiva temple and Bhagamandala 3-river confluence is a must see sight.
* Return to Madikeri for lunch and proceed for an additional half a day of fun and frolic.
* Take a couple of snaps of the scintillating Abbi waterfalls in picturesque surroundings.
* Enjoy the Islamic-Gothic Structure of Omkareshwara Temple throughout evening time.
* Proceed to the seasonal Garden known as Raja Seat and sit near artificial fountains.
* View the beautiful Coorg mountains within the background as you come to the hotel.
* Have a luxurious breakfast on the final day and check out of the resort/homestay.
* On the return journey, Visit the Kushalanagar Tibetan Buddhist settlement.
* Feel the peace and atmosphere of Vajrayana monasteries and temples.
* Finish the entertaining journey with a return to Bangalore Airport or Railway Station.
Other Details of the Package
Coorg Homestay Tour Packages from Bangalore
Karnataka is famous for royal palaces, Hindu temple ruins, hill stations, and Bengaluru generally known as the IT city. Tourists and travel lovers from India and overseas can have a refreshing time at the numerous hill stations that dot this picturesque state of Karnataka. The most attractive waterfalls, forests, clouds, and grasslands can be seen at Agumbe, Kudremukh, Nandi Hills, Coorg, Chikmagalur, and Male Mahadeshwara Hills. Of all these locations, Coorg is undoubtedly one of the vital breathtaking place in the whole Western Ghats with misty peaks, coffee plantations, waterfalls, and flavorus spices.
How To Reach Coorg?
Make your Karnataka vacation a grand success by reserving a Coorg tour package from Us. We the travel company organizes an A/C car for the tourists from Bangalore, Mysore, and Madikere. Guests are assured of a pleasant and memorable time, and the holiday packages are customized for college kids, households, newlywed honeymooners ,and senior citizens. Coorg is known domestically as Kodagu, and the popular hill station is famously praised as “Scotland of Karnataka” because of its pure hospitality and scenic beauty.